The New Zealand Association of Intermediate and Middle Schools (NZAIMS) is the Promoter of Middle Schooling (Years 7–10) in New Zealand.
We aim to:
- Promote middle schooling in New Zealand.
- Promote professional development that effectively influences middle schooling.
- Be “the voice” of middle schooling at national decision-maker level.
NZAIMS Strategy 2018:
- Promote, advocate and articulate middle schooling in all theatres.
- Provide and promote high-quality PLD for middle schooling practitioners.
- Using an inclusive approach expand membership to include providers of middle schooling.
- Promote the expansive and enabling New Zealand Curriculum.
- Support and facilitate the NZAIMS games.
- Hold an election for president and vice president during the 2018 year.