By NZAIMS inc | Posted: Thursday February 2, 2017
Vicki is well advanced with planning and preparations for the 2017 NZAIMS games. We all know, the Tauranga Team, led by Vicki will face and resolve challenges but the memories, even life-changing experiences for students will be worth it.
Happy New Year – planning is well underway for the 14th AIMS Games International Sporting Championships!! I look forward to working with you in the build-up to the 2017 AIMS GAMES - Sunday 10th September to Friday 15th September.
For schools wanting to know how they can get involved contact Vicki Semple, AIMS Games Tournament Director at [email protected]imsgames.co.nz. If you would like to be removed from the AIMS Games email distribution list please email me.
To get a taste of what the AIMS Games is all about - watch an introductory video.
1) Students competing must be enrolled full-time in the school they are representing.
2) New Zealand students competing must be a Year 7 or Year 8 student.
3) New Zealand schools must be an affiliated member of NZAIMS - New Zealand Association of Intermediate and Middle Schooling http://nzaims.co.nz
4) Students may compete in more than one code, however timetable allowances will NOT be made for any competitors.
5) Competitors must be Over 10 years and 13 years of age or Under as at the 1st January of the tournament year (2017).
6) Competitor’s birthdates will be required on future team registration documentation.
2017 PLANNING DATES
Friday 10th March
Wednesday 14th June
Wednesday 28th June
Wednesday 5th July
Wednesday 2nd August
Sunday 10th September
Friday 15th September
If I can help with any more information, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.