By NZAIMS inc | Posted: Sunday September 15, 2019
Craig O'Connell has forwarded the official result of the NZAIMS executive elections 2020 / 2021
14 September 2019
Election and By- Election Results.
Nominations were called for the 6 positions on the 2020-2021 NZAIMS Executive in
late May/June 2019. 4 nominations were received.
The following are elected unopposed:
• Darryl Gibbs, Cambridge Middle School
• Angela Lowe, Newlands Intermediate
• Gary Sweeny, Pukekohe Intermediate School
• Philip Tappenden, Kirkwood Intermediate
2 positions remained vacant. A by-election was held in August/September 2019.
There were 6 nominations, one of which withdrew at the start of the by-election. The result of the voting is as follows:
• William (Wiremu) Clarke, Taupo Intermediate
• Nathan Leith, Berkley Normal Middle School
• Cathy Chalmers, Greenmeadows Intermediate
• Jonathan Hughes, Pasadena Intermediate School
• Justine McDonald, Waimea Intermediate
Signed: Craig O’Connell,
NZAIMS Returning Officer